0.97 Perl|Python|Java links broken ?

kkarra@stanford.edu
http://yeastgenome-yeastmine-test.stanford.edu:8080/yeastmine-dev/begin.do

From a template page, the links to generate code in Perl, Java, and Python don't produce any output.

And, webservice URL link doesn't seem to be producing the right output either.  I checked metabolic preview (assuming it is on 0.97) , same problem.

-Kalpana

Re: 0.97 Perl|Python|Java links broken ?

Alex Kalderimis
You're absolutely right. I will look into this. I can't remember the
last time I checked this exactly, but I've never seen this before.

Alex.

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 12:13 -0700, Kalpana Karra wrote:

> http://yeastgenome-yeastmine-test.stanford.edu:8080/yeastmine-dev/begin.do
>
> From a template page, the links to generate code in Perl, Java, and Python don't produce any output.
>
> And, webservice URL link doesn't seem to be producing the right output either.  I checked metabolic preview (assuming it is on 0.97) , same problem.
>
> -Kalpana

Re: 0.97 Perl|Python|Java links broken ?

Alex Kalderimis
As a quick update, while I can't check the FlyMine preview at the
moment, my own release (squirrel.flymine.org/flymine) looks healthy
enough in this regard, and the template actions all work appropriately.
Hopefully it is not too deep-seated an issue.

Alex.

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 21:47 +0100, Alex Kalderimis wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I will look into this. I can't remember the
> last time I checked this exactly, but I've never seen this before.
>
> Alex.
>
> On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 12:13 -0700, Kalpana Karra wrote:
> > http://yeastgenome-yeastmine-test.stanford.edu:8080/yeastmine-dev/begin.do
> >
> > From a template page, the links to generate code in Perl, Java, and Python don't produce any output.
> >
> > And, webservice URL link doesn't seem to be producing the right output either.  I checked metabolic preview (assuming it is on 0.97) , same problem.
> >
> > -Kalpana

Re: 0.97 Perl|Python|Java links broken ?

Benjamin Hitz-2
I thought it was working in 0.97... possibly your IMBedding fixes are getting loaded remotely?

Ben
On Jun 22, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Alex Kalderimis wrote:

> As a quick update, while I can't check the FlyMine preview at the
> moment, my own release (squirrel.flymine.org/flymine) looks healthy
> enough in this regard, and the template actions all work appropriately.
> Hopefully it is not too deep-seated an issue.
>
> Alex.
>
> On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 21:47 +0100, Alex Kalderimis wrote:
>> You're absolutely right. I will look into this. I can't remember the
>> last time I checked this exactly, but I've never seen this before.
>>
>> Alex.
>>
>> On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 12:13 -0700, Kalpana Karra wrote:
>>> http://yeastgenome-yeastmine-test.stanford.edu:8080/yeastmine-dev/begin.do
>>>
>>> From a template page, the links to generate code in Perl, Java, and Python don't produce any output.
>>>
>>> And, webservice URL link doesn't seem to be producing the right output either.  I checked metabolic preview (assuming it is on 0.97) , same problem.
>>>
>>> -Kalpana

Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
Stanford University ** [hidden email]

Re: 0.97 Perl|Python|Java links broken ?

Alex Kalderimis-2
The fix for this bug has been released onto the 0.97 branch, at
r26662.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Alex