1.4 on track?

joe carlson
Hi,

We're about to push a new mine onto the world, at which time I'll resync
to github and start another load.

I recall hearing that 1.4 was scheduled to come down the chimney. I see
that there is a beta branch on github; is this the 1.4 beta?

Will this be the release with the hikari connection pooling?

Thanks,

Joe Carlson

Re: 1.4 on track?

Julie Sullivan
Hi Joe!

Yes, InterMine 1.4 is to be released this month and will have the Hikari
connection pool.

Here are the upgrade instructions:

        http://intermine.readthedocs.org/en/latest/support/upgrade

Here are the release notes:

        https://github.com/intermine/intermine/releases

The beta branch is stable and we are just waiting on a few minor* bug
changes before we "officially" start the public beta testing.

* outstanding bugs are report pages for non-bioentities and the UI for
range queries. So nothing to do with the build.

Julie