1.4 testing

Steven Neuhauser

Hi Julie,

We are hosting our own copy of the CDN.

If we pull down the 1.4 updates, will that change the files our existing mines are using?

For example, we have this in our global.web.properties.

head.js.all.0 = CDN/js/intermine/api-loader/latest/intermine.api.min.js

Thanks

Steve

Re: 1.4 testing

Alex Kalderimis-2
Hi there Steve,

Not sure if this has been replied to or not, but, yes, if you update
the CDN it will change which files are loaded. It is required that
you pull in the updates when you update the mine. As long as you make
sure that you list the correct value for head.cdn.location then things
should continue to work from your own CDN.

Also, as regards your issue to do with cell resizing, I will make that
a priority as soon as I have have finished sweeping through the
imtables code.

All best,

Alex Kalderimis

On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 05:18:27PM +0000, Steven Neuhauser wrote:

> Hi Julie,
>
> We are hosting our own copy of the CDN.
> If we pull down the 1.4 updates, will that change the files our existing mines are using?
>
> For example, we have this in our global.web.properties.
> head.js.all.0 = CDN/js/intermine/api-loader/latest/intermine.api.min.js
>
> Thanks
> Steve
>
> The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.

Alex Kalderimis

Software Developer
InterMine
Dept. of Genetics