Quantcast

1.6.6?

joe carlson
RELEASE_NOTES on the dev branch mention a 1.6.6 release on Friday. But there is not a tagged release. Is the dev branch now 1.6.6?

Thanks

Joe

(I was just doing some syncing and wanted to be as nearly current as I can.)

Re: 1.6.6?

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi Joe!

Yes, InterMine 1.6.6 is now released and tagged properly:

        https://github.com/intermine/intermine/releases

At the moment, the dev and master branches are identical.

Julie