14 August - Community call and Google Summer of Code Final Presentations

14 August - Community call and Google Summer of Code Final Presentations

Yo Yehudi
Hey all,

The next InterMine community call and GSoC final presentations will be on Wednesday the 14th of August. You're all invited and encouraged to come see our students as they share their fantastic work.

Time: 17:00 UK time / 21:30 IST / or check your time zone here: https://arewemeetingyet.com/London/2019-08-14/17:00/Final%20presentations

Agenda and joining instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14KAdYACPowLxcIhOe6yVzeYsHMnSy2X0WzuJ124KZ30/edit#heading=h.x7mc3otkj1bu

More details below in the blog post.

Re: 14 August - Community call and Google Summer of Code Final Presentations

Yo Yehudi
Hey all -

Quick reminder - this call is tomorrow, Wednesday the 14th.

Please come along and admire our students' exciting new work on many InterMiney things.

Yo