2 accounts by mistake

Galaxy Development mailing list
I forgot that I had set up an account a while ago, but came across the old account tonight.  Problem is that as I was trying to merge them it seems all my files are now gone.  Neither of my sign in addresses gets me back to my data (ouch!).  How can I get beyond this.  (Yes I tried what is suggested when it says that my data is deleted... nothing shows up.  Would appreciate some input into how to merge my two accounts into one and hopefully rescue my data as well!!!!  Thank you

Alison J. Rattray, Ph.D.
Contractor
RNA Biology Laboratory
1050 Boyles St.  Bldg 539 Rm 222
Frederick, Maryland 21701
(301)846-6715
Cell 240-529-7172
Alternative email:  [hidden email]

Re: 2 accounts by mistake

Jennifer Hillman-Jackson
Hi Alison,

You have just one account at Galaxy Main https://usegalaxy.org, created
with the email address [hidden email] in 2017 and last logged into two
days ago. It contains ~ 34 GB of data.

So it seems this happened at a different public Galaxy server. Each is
administered independently. Usually, data retention policies are noted
somewhere on the home page of the server or at the bottom of the *User >
Saved Histories* page. Contact information is also usually on the home page
of the server and/or here: https://galaxyproject.org/use/

If you need help finding the contact info, share back the base URL of the
public Galaxy server and we can help you to find the contact info.

Thanks!

Jen

--
Jennifer Hillman-Jackson