Quantcast

ANNOUNCE: ISGA release 1.2

Chris Hemmerich

ISGA 1.2 Released

Version 1.2 adds new output to the prokaryotic annotation pipeline - fasta
formatted files for cds and translated cds sequences with annotation
information as the sequence header. We are in the process of retroactively
building these files for existing pipelines. We also added validation
tools for fasta uploads, if you believe your fasta file was incorrectly
blocked, please contact us at [hidden email]. Other changes
include several small bug fixes, form validation improvements and more
helpful error messages in places we noticed users experiencing problems.