About BioGRID data source

Chen Yian
Hi all,

I check out the latest code, and find some problems about BioGRID data
source.

The attribute "interactionDetectionMethods" was removed,
but the parser still add the value to the attribute
"interactionDetectionMethods"
in the method "setExperiment",
     exp.addToCollection("interactionDetectionMethods", eh.methodRefId);

Do I misunderstand anything?

Best wishes,

Chen

Re: About BioGRID data source

Julie Sullivan
Hi Chen,

Yes, that's a mistake, thanks for catching it.  The "interactionDetectionMethod"
reference should have been changed to a collection instead of being removed,
here's what it should look like:

     <class name="InteractionExperiment" is-interface="true">
         <attribute name="name" type="java.lang.String"/>
         <attribute name="description" type="java.lang.String"/>
         <attribute name="hostOrganism" type="java.lang.String" />
         <reference name="publication" referenced-type="Publication"/>
         <collection name="interactions" referenced-type="Interaction"
reverse-reference="experiment"/>
         <collection name="interactionDetectionMethods"
referenced-type="InteractionTerm"/>
     </class>

I've checked in a fix, if you do an update you should get the corrected
additions file.

Cheers,
Julie