About "Named Subroutine References"

flajus
Hi all,
I have a question about "named subroutine references" for gbrowse2.
In my conf file I use the init_code to use an external library. It's working well for simple option such as 'link' or 'bgcolor' for my tracks.
But for option with more than one argument such as : 'example', I don't know what my library should return: an array, an array reference, a long string with ' ' as separator?
Or maybe 'example' is not an option which support "named subroutine references" ?

Re: About "Named Subroutine References"

Scott Cain
Hi Florian,

Examples doesn't accept/evaluate callbacks.  If I put a simple callback in like this:

sub { return qw(chrI chrII chrI:80,000..120,000  membrane trafficking  NUT21  YAL063C); }

I just see this in the UI: Examples: CODE(0x371df78).

Scott