About type_id in phenstatement

Yogesh
Hello,

I a not exactly sure what the type_id does in Genetic::Phenstatement. I am curious to know what 'type_id' is being used by other MODs in Genetic::Phenstatement. I looked up flybase data; they have 'unspecified'.

I would appreciate some examples or an explanation of how to use the type_id in this case!
Thanks,

-Yogesh