Adding a new GMOD Component

Jonathan "Duke" Leto
Howdy,

I have been hacking on something called Mimosa (Miniature Model Organism
Sequence Aligner) which integrates into a Chado schema and basically
gives a nice web interface to blasting against variance sets a sequences as
well as managing these sequence sets. Mimosa is built on top of BioPerl, Moose,
Catalyst, Bio::Chado::Schema and lots of other goodness:

https://github.com/GMOD/mimosa

It is still in the early stages, but I would like to get it listed as a new
GMOD component. I think I have satisfied all the requirements (we even have a
mailing list!)

How do I go about getting Mimosa added to the GMOD wiki?

Thanks!

Duke