Additional dependency found

Michael Dondrup
Hi,

version::vxs
seems to be a prerequisite of gmod_bulk_load_gff3.pl
Could it be added to the list?

best
Michael

Re: Additional dependency found

Scott Cain
Hi Michael,

Certainly neither the GFF bulk loader nor Bio::GMOD::DB::Adaptor (used
by the bulk loader) use version::vxs (I never heard of it before
today); perhaps one of the prerequisites have changed to require it?
Do you have any idea where the need for this module came from?  Remind
me: what version of perl are you using?

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:53 AM, Michael Dondrup <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> version::vxs
> seems to be a prerequisite of gmod_bulk_load_gff3.pl
> Could it be added to the list?
>
> best
> Michael

Re: Additional dependency found

Michael Dondrup
Sorry,
forget it, this module could be connected to the postgres adaptor.