Annotation not retained after importing histories

Annotation not retained after importing histories

Davide Cittaro
Hi all, I'm trying to share some histories with other users. I've added annotations to items in histories. When users import my histories, the annotation field is blank...

/*
Davide Cittaro

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007
*/

Re: Annotation not retained after importing histories

Jeremy Goecks

> Hi all, I'm trying to share some histories with other users. I've added annotations to items in histories. When users import my histories, the annotation field is blank...

Fixed in changeset 4266:1de635853762

J.

On Sep 7, 2010, at 9:33 PM, Jeremy Goecks wrote:

Hi all, I'm trying to share some histories with other users. I've added annotations to items in histories. When users import my histories, the annotation field is blank...

Fixed in changeset 4266:1de635853762

$ hg pull -u -r 1de635853762
abort: unknown revision '1de635853762'!

Mmm... I really have to read mercurial manuals..

/*

On Sep 8, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Davide Cittaro wrote:

$ hg pull -u -r 1de635853762
abort: unknown revision '1de635853762'!

This worked:

Thanks