Any good way to remove to disable link to other mines?

Any good way to remove to disable link to other mines?

朱涛
Dear Dev@intermine,

I want to disable link to other mines, e.g. Yeastmine, Flymine, modMine search seem to automatically appear on the Gene report page, as they seriously slow down my web pages! I search the mail-list archives and have already find solutions: http://mail.intermine.org/pipermail/dev/2012-October/001778.html . Although this method works well, it seems not so safe. As generally recommended, files outside our own MYMINE directory had better not be changed. Is there any better methods?

Tao Zhu
Biotechnology Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Telephone: 86-10-82106127

Re: Any good way to remove to disable link to other mines?

joe carlson
Copy intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/global.web.properties to MYMINE/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/global.web.properties and edit that file.

Files in the directory starting with MYMINE/webapp/resources/ will take precedence over files with the same name in the source directory tree and be used for your local setup.

Joe Carlson
(not from intermine)

On 09/29/2015 12:01 AM, 朱涛 wrote:
Dear Dev@intermine,

I want to disable link to other mines, e.g. Yeastmine, Flymine, modMine search seem to automatically appear on the Gene report page, as they seriously slow down my web pages! I search the mail-list archives and have already find solutions: http://mail.intermine.org/pipermail/dev/2012-October/001778.html . Although this method works well, it seems not so safe. As generally recommended, files outside our own MYMINE directory had better not be changed. Is there any better methods?

Tao Zhu
Biotechnology Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Telephone: 86-10-82106127

Re: Any good way to remove to disable link to other mines?

朱涛
Thank you. It works.