Apache and Galaxy

UMD Bioinformatics
Hello,
I have set up a galaxy instance and I'm trying to use Apache so that I can access UCSC. I have the following set in my httpd.conf (below) file in Apache2 and I've altered the folioing in my universe_wsgi.ini file. When I launch galaxy I no longer see my history. If it attempt to login the screen refreshes but it does not log me into the system. i.e. my history does not show up and I do not get the admin tab to appear. What am I doing wrong?

httpd.conf settings
#Changes for Galaxy 16 Oct 2013
# Define Galaxy as a valid Proxy
<Proxy http://localhost:8080>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
</Proxy>
RewriteEngine on
<Location "/">
        XSendFile On
        XSendFilePath /
</Location>
RewriteRule ^/galaxy$ /galaxy/ [R]
RewriteRule ^/static/style/(.*) /Volumes/Jose-Drobo/galaxy-dist/static/june_2007_style/blue/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/static/(.*) /Volumes/Jose-Drobo/galaxy-dist/static/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/favicon.ico /Volumes/Jose-Drobo/galaxy-dist/static/favicon.ico [L]
RewriteRule ^/robots.txt /Volumes/Jose-Drobo/galaxy-dist/static/robots.txt [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*) <a href="http://localhost:8080$1">http://localhost:8080$1 [P]

#ucsc
<Location "/root/display_as">
        Satisfy Any
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from hgw1.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw2.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw3.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw4.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw5.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw6.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw7.cse.ucsc.edu
        Allow from hgw8.cse.ucsc.edu
</Location>
<LocationMatch /ucsc_(bam|big) >
    # This is to enable bam and bigWig (or bigBEd in the future) by traversing the proxy
    # Allow from our internal network
    # and set the http header to a fake email address, this is required because of galaxy architecture...
        Satisfy any
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
</LocationMatch>

Changes to universe_wsgi.ini

host = 0.0.0.0

[filter:proxy-prefix]
use = egg:PasteDeploy#prefix
prefix = /galaxy

filter-with = proxy-prefix
cookie_path = /galaxy

apache_xsendfile = True

allow_user_creation = True

environment_setup_file = /Volumes/Jose-Drobo/galaxy-dist/.bashrc

Cheers
Ian

Re: Apache and Galaxy

UMD Bioinformatics
I've switched from Chrome to Safari and that seems to have fixed the problem. Is there a bug that I need to pull an update for?

$ hg summary
parent: 10421:a477486bf18e tip
 Bugfix for tool-to-destination mapping, tool ids are lowercased but the mapping id was not lowercased.
branch: stable
commit: 36 modified, 16986 unknown
update: (current)

Ian