• Use your old apollo-config.groovy to create a new war file.
• Turn off tomcat and remove the old apollo directory in the webapps folder.
• Copy in new .war file with the same name.
• Restart tomcat and you are ready to go.
* Migrating your annotations from 1.0.x: If you were using Web Apollo 1.0.x, you will need to migrate your annotations. You do not need to install 2.0.0 first. Find detailed information about migrating 1.0.x to 2.0.X annotations at http://webapollo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Migration.html.
This list is for the Apollo Annotation Editing Tool. Info at http://genomearchitect.org/ If you wish to unsubscribe from the Apollo List: 1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to [hidden email] | 2. In the subject line of your email type: unsubscribe apollo | 3. Leave the message body blank.