Apollo 2.3.0 release

nathandunn

Apollo 2.3.0 has been released

All annotations are now Neat Features annotations due to great improvements in the JBrowse code-base.

We have also moved to JBrowse 1.16.2 by default 1988, which also fixed track styling issues #1942.

Other bug fixes and features added as well: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md

Please open a GitHub issue if you find any problems: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues

The docker image will be updated on Quay and Docker hub shortly.  More instructions here: https://github.com/GMOD/docker-apollo

I’ll update one of the AWS zones (N. Virginia) with the latest Apollo version for easy installation.

Apollo and JBrowse Teams