Apollo Website Maintenance -

Monica Munoz-Torres
Dear Apollo Community,

Over the next ~3 days we will be conducting updates on some of the servers at Berkeley Lab. These updates will intermittently affect the availability of the Apollo website (http://genomearchitect.org/) until 2016-05-13. During this time you may also come across a more "plain-text-like" version of our website.

This maintenance work will not affect our Apollo repository on GitHub (https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo), and the Apollo Demo will remain available.

We expect to restore normal functionality by the end of 206-05-13 at the latest.

We apologize for the inconveniences this may cause.

cheers,
~moni.

for the Apollo Developers Team.

--