Apollo on AWS

Michael Paulini
Hia,

are there some that deployed Apollo on AWS Elastic Beanstalk and would
like to share hints and tricks ?

On the first glance it looks reasonably straightforward (based on:
http://www.databaseapplications.com.au/elastic_beanstalk.jsp#.Wumd33Uvyis).

Michael

Re: Apollo on AWS

nathandunn

Michael,

I”ve not use beanstalk directly, though I don’t see any issues with it.

I have various AWS / EC2 containers as well as a variety of Apollo / Docker containers if that would be helpful.

Nathan