Asking for consulting

Thatchawanon Nantanaranon
Dear Gmod-gbrowse member

First of all, I'm Thatchawanon Nantanaranon. Now I'm 2nd years student of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology, KMUTT, Thailand.  I have something would like to ask for consulting because now I have try to implemented Genome browser and in genome browser I try to use plugin submitter for submit the sequence to blast against NCBI and also against our sequence but when I refresh the page it doesn't show menu submit to ncbi or etc . So from these problem that be happened could you please help me to consult how to use plugin submitter and also how to get it work for working  in my work later.

Best Regards,
Thatchawanon Nantanaranon
นาย ธัชวนนทน์ นันทนรานนท์
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Program
School of Bioresources and Technology
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi