Automatic Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Datasets

Automatic Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Datasets

Aaron Buechlein
Hi Joshua and Kevin,
I wrote a few months back about obtaining some  of the datasets  for the
pipeline such as the uniref100_lookup files.  Kevin was happy to
provided them, but I was wondering if any progress had been made on
tools allowing users to create these files on their own.  I'd like to be
able to create and update these files whenever necessary.
Thanks,

Aaron

Re: Automatic Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Datasets

Kevin Galens
Unfortunately, not yet. This has been pushed to the back burner
temporarily. I'll keep you updated when this is ready.

Kevin