Barcode splitter configuration

UMD Bioinformatics
Hello Devteam,

I've read through the fastx_readme regarding the barcode splitter. I know that i'm supposed to modify the "publicurl" and "basepath" variables in order to produce the necessary table. I've set the base path to a local folder but I don't know what to use for the public url. I've tried file://path/to/folder but that failed. I've also tried using a dropbox folder and it's public url but that also failed.

error
An error occurred with this dataset:sed: illegal option -- r sed: : sed script [-Ealn] [-i extension] [file ...] sed [-Ealn] [-i extension] [-e script] ... [-f script_file] ... [file …]

The files are generated in both cases so as long as I know where to look I can add them manually but this is hardly a work around. I know that usegalaxy.org places the barcode split files in https://usegalaxy.org/dataset/path/to/file but how do I set that up locally?

Thanks
Ian