Batch download of a history

Davide Cittaro
Hi all,

Re: Batch download of a history

Davide Cittaro
Sorry, the mail has been sent by mistake... Actually I was looking for hints on how to download dataset within a history using wget or similar command line clients. The fact is that one can copy/paste the link of each item but this not exactly indicated when there are many items... An idea could be a "history action" that exports links of each item (so one can save the link list and feed wget with that); anohter way could be a link to the history that mimics an index.html so that wget can mirror as it was a directory... Or maybe this can be achieved with galaxy API but I don't have a clue on how to implement it...

Thanks