Best source for installation?

Aaron Gussman
Hi Joshua,
  I'm about to attempt an install of Ergatis here at NCBI.  It appears that Workflow is up and running, so now I need to obtain Ergatis.  It looks like the last release is from 1/20, so I'm wondering if it there are imminent plans for a new release or if it makes more sense to install directly from trunk (possibly with build_ergatis.pl?).

Thanks,
Aaron