BigWigSet labels overlap

Kenlee Nakasugi-2
Hi,

I recall this being asked before but I can't seem to find the information.

I have loaded some bigwig tracks, in Gbrowse 2.54. As can be seen in the attachment, the labels overlap.
How can make them not overlap?

Thanks
Ken

bigwigset-labels-overlap.png (32K) Download Attachment

Re: BigWigSet labels overlap

Timothy Parnell
I have seen this too, but do not have a solution. Perhaps you could file a bug report?