Bio::Chado::Schema version 0.09000 released

Bio::Chado::Schema version 0.09000 released

Robert Buels
Bio::Chado::Schema has been updated to match today's Chado 1.2 release.
  It is on its way to the  CPAN as Bio-Chado-Schema-0.09000.

Changelog:

0.09000   2011-09-22 09:27:36 America/Los_Angeles

  * update for Chado 1.2, including:
     + add classes for new Chado 1.2 tables chadoprop (Cv::Chadoprop)
       genotypeprop (Genetic::Genotypeprop)
     + adds type to nd_protocol (NaturalDiversity::NdProtocol)
     + adds name column to phenotype table (Phenotype::Phenotype)
     + corrects misspelled name of stock_relationship_id column
       accessor for stock_relationship_cvterm
       (Stock::StockRelationshipCvterm), adds stock_relationship DBIC
       relation

Enjoy!

Rob

Re: Bio::Chado::Schema version 0.09000 released

Siddhartha Basu
Great,  thanks Rob!
By the way is there anyway to map between BCS and chado release versions.

thanks,
-siddhartha

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011, Robert Buels wrote:

> Bio::Chado::Schema has been updated to match today's Chado 1.2 release.
>   It is on its way to the  CPAN as Bio-Chado-Schema-0.09000.
>
> Changelog:
>
> 0.09000   2011-09-22 09:27:36 America/Los_Angeles
>
>   * update for Chado 1.2, including:
>      + add classes for new Chado 1.2 tables chadoprop (Cv::Chadoprop)
>        genotypeprop (Genetic::Genotypeprop)
>      + adds type to nd_protocol (NaturalDiversity::NdProtocol)
>      + adds name column to phenotype table (Phenotype::Phenotype)
>      + corrects misspelled name of stock_relationship_id column
>        accessor for stock_relationship_cvterm
>        (Stock::StockRelationshipCvterm), adds stock_relationship DBIC
>        relation
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Rob

Re: Bio::Chado::Schema version 0.09000 released

Robert Buels
Yes, this is a bit of a rough point.  Basically, BCS has always followed
the SVN HEAD of Chado, since it's on a much faster release cycle than
Chado itself.

Looking back at the release log, though, it looks like we could draw the
following correspondences.  I'll add this to the POD as well.

Chado 1.2   --  BCS 0.09000
Chado 1.11  --  BCS 0.05801
Chado 1.1   --  BCS 0.05801
older       --  BCS 0.03100

Hope this helps!

Rob

On 09/22/2011 11:59 AM, Siddhartha Basu wrote:

> Great,  thanks Rob!
> By the way is there anyway to map between BCS and chado release versions.
>
> thanks,
> -siddhartha
>

> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011, Robert Buels wrote:
>
>> Bio::Chado::Schema has been updated to match today's Chado 1.2 release.
>>    It is on its way to the  CPAN as Bio-Chado-Schema-0.09000.
>>
>> Changelog:
>>
>> 0.09000   2011-09-22 09:27:36 America/Los_Angeles
>>
>>    * update for Chado 1.2, including:
>>       + add classes for new Chado 1.2 tables chadoprop (Cv::Chadoprop)
>>         genotypeprop (Genetic::Genotypeprop)
>>       + adds type to nd_protocol (NaturalDiversity::NdProtocol)
>>       + adds name column to phenotype table (Phenotype::Phenotype)
>>       + corrects misspelled name of stock_relationship_id column
>>         accessor for stock_relationship_cvterm
>>         (Stock::StockRelationshipCvterm), adds stock_relationship DBIC
>>         relation
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> Rob

Re: Bio::Chado::Schema version 0.09000 released

Siddhartha Basu
That's good enough.