Bio::DB::BigwigSet subtrack label will disappear if subtrack selected over 15

Bio::DB::BigwigSet subtrack label will disappear if subtrack selected over 15

Haiming Wang
Hi, I wonder if this bug has been fixed. As soon as I pick over 15 samples, the label of subtrack will disappear. I tried both "-index metadata" and "-dir" options and had the same issue. Two screenshots are attached - one with label, the other with 16 subtracks selected has no label.

[pfal3D7_Stunnenberg_DBP_chipSeq_RSRC:database]
db_adaptor    = Bio::DB::BigWigSet
db_args       = -index /path/pfal3D7_Stunnenberg_DBP_chipSeq_RSRC/metadata

[pfal3D7_Stunnenberg_DBP_chipSeq_RSRC:database]
db_adaptor    = Bio::DB::BigWigSet
db_args       = -dir /path/pfal3D7_Stunnenberg_DBP_chipSeq_RSRC

Thanks,
-Haiming

gbrowse_bigwigset_subtrack_15_label.tiff (146K) Download Attachment
gbrowse_bigwigset_subtrack_no_label.tiff (104K) Download Attachment