[BioMart Announce] BioMart services update delays

[BioMart Announce] BioMart services update delays

Arek Kasprzyk
Dear All,
I would like to apologize for the delays with the BioMart services updates that generated a number of complaints on the BioMart users mailing list.  We are now in the process of transferring those services and BioMart development out of OICR. I am told, that this process will not be completed until at least the end of the month. In order to minimize the disruption for the BioMart community I have asked OICR leadership to perform an urgent update so the services should be restored shortly.

Arek Kasprzyk, MD, MSc, PhD
BioMart Project Lead