[BioMart Users] Ask for help about the annotation of martview

[BioMart Users] Ask for help about the annotation of martview

zhou tao
Hi,
  While using martview, I meet a problem: what are the souce database
of so many Attributes IDs? For example, where are "wikigene ID,
wikigene name and wikigene description" come from (I never heard there
are wikigenes before)?
  So can you provide a list of annotations about all the attributes in martview?
  Great thanks and look forward to your reply!

Re: [BioMart Users] Ask for help about the annotation of martview

Arek Kasprzyk-2
Dear Zhou,
I am assuming that you refer to Ensembl dataset. Please contact Ensembl team  at [hidden email] and there will be able to answer all the ensembl data related questions for you

Arek Kasprzyk
Director, Bioinformatics Operations and Principal Investigator

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:       416-673-8559
Toll-free:           1-866-678-6427
www.oicr.on.ca

Administrative Assistant: [hidden email]

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.