[BioMart Users] BioMart 0.7: Pre-selecting Unique results via URL access

[BioMart Users] BioMart 0.7: Pre-selecting Unique results via URL access

nndegwa
Hi,
I am generating BioMart canned queries by utilizing the URL access format
e.g.

http://www.biomart.org/biomart/martview?VIRTUALSCHEMANAME=default&ATTRIBUTES=hsapiens_gene_ensembl.default.feature_page.ensembl_gene_id|hsapiens_gene_ensembl.default.feature_page.ensembl_transcript_id&FILTERS=&VISIBLEPANEL=resultspanel

Is there a way to add to the URL a statement that pre-checks the HTML "
Unique results only" check box? What statement is to be added if this is
possible?
Many thanks
Nelson

Re: [BioMart Users] BioMart 0.7: Pre-selecting Unique results via URL access

Syed Haider
Hi Nelson,

the URL access does not support this flag unfortunately, if your mart
always needs this flag to be set, we can help you turn it on by default
from source code.

Best,
Syed

On 26/01/2011 11:51, Nelson Ndegwa wrote:

> Hi,
> I am generating BioMart canned queries by utilizing the URL access format
> e.g.
>
> http://www.biomart.org/biomart/martview?VIRTUALSCHEMANAME=default&ATTRIBUTES=hsapiens_gene_ensembl.default.feature_page.ensembl_gene_id|hsapiens_gene_ensembl.default.feature_page.ensembl_transcript_id&FILTERS=&VISIBLEPANEL=resultspanel
>
> Is there a way to add to the URL a statement that pre-checks the HTML "
> Unique results only" check box? What statement is to be added if this is
> possible?
> Many thanks
> Nelson

Re: [BioMart Users] BioMart 0.7: Pre-selecting Unique results via URL access

nndegwa
Hi Syed,
I can work with what is currently supported and let the users do it by
themselves.
Many thanks,
Nelson

Syed Haider wrote:

> Hi Nelson,
>
> the URL access does not support this flag unfortunately, if your mart
> always needs this flag to be set, we can help you turn it on by
> default from source code.
>
> Best,
> Syed
>
> On 26/01/2011 11:51, Nelson Ndegwa wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am generating BioMart canned queries by utilizing the URL access
>> format
>> e.g.
>>
>> http://www.biomart.org/biomart/martview?VIRTUALSCHEMANAME=default&ATTRIBUTES=hsapiens_gene_ensembl.default.feature_page.ensembl_gene_id|hsapiens_gene_ensembl.default.feature_page.ensembl_transcript_id&FILTERS=&VISIBLEPANEL=resultspanel
>>

>> Is there a way to add to the URL a statement that pre-checks the HTML "
>> Unique results only" check box? What statement is to be added if this is
>> possible?
>> Many thanks
>> Nelson

Re: [BioMart Users] BioMart 0.7: Pre-selecting Unique results via URL access

Syed Haider
Just heads up that in the new system, its unique by default with no
other option. So hopefully that will get it sorted for your user community.

Best,
Syed