[BioMart Users] BioMart training following GMOD meeting?

[BioMart Users] BioMart training following GMOD meeting?

Josh Goodman
Hi BioMart devs,

Are there any plans to have a BioMart training session following the October GMOD meeting at OICR
(http://gmod.org/wiki/October_2011_GMOD_Meeting).  I'd like to see a session that focused on 0.8 if
at all possible.

Cheers,
Josh

Re: [BioMart Users] BioMart training following GMOD meeting?

Junjun Zhang
Hi Josh,

This is certainly a good idea. I just got to know the Toronto GMOD meeting a few days ago. I will contact relevant parties to see if it's possible to arrange a BioMart training session.

Thanks,
Junjun
Sent from my BBerry

Re: [BioMart Users] BioMart training following GMOD meeting?

Steven Rosanoff
I am interested in a training & development seminar as well. Also I am
in contact with a public research organization in the US that is
considering using Biomart to centralize their network of scientists. A
how-to seminar would be of great value to them as well.

Regards,
Steve

On 7/19/2011 3:53 PM, Josh Goodman wrote:

> Hi BioMart devs,
>
> Are there any plans to have a BioMart training session following the October GMOD meeting at OICR
> (http://gmod.org/wiki/October_2011_GMOD_Meeting).  I'd like to see a session that focused on 0.8 if
> at all possible.
>
> Cheers,
> Josh