[BioMart Users] Biomart configure error

陈岗
Hi BiomartER

I try to add Biomart into Ensembl local service,  changed some configure files, including Plugins.pm, martresults.PLS, martservices.PLS, martview.PLS, settings.conf, Web.pm and copied *.tt files to custom directory.

When starts Ensembl, there is a error:

Global symbol "$background_file_dir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/ensembl/biomart-perl/lib/BioMart/Web.pm line 1983.\nGlobal symbol "$background_file_dir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/ensembl/biomart-perl/lib/BioMart/Web.pm line 1984.\nCompilation failed in require at /usr/local/ensembl/conf/perl.startup line 58.\n\t(in cleanup) Global symbol "$background_file_dir"  requires explicit package name at /usr/local/ensembl/biomart-perl/lib/BioMart/Web.pm line 1983.\nGlobal symbol "$background_file_dir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/ensembl/biomart-perl/lib/BioMart/Web.pm line 1984.\nCompilati on failed in require at /usr/local/ensembl/conf/perl.startup line 58.\nCompilati on failed in require at /usr/local/ensembl/conf/httpd.conf line 310.\n

How to solve it ?

Thanks million.

Daniel
--
TILSI
Taicang Institute for Life Science Information,China

Re: [BioMart Users] Biomart configure error

Syed Haider
Daniel,

seems like you are following some instruction manual on the integration
of Biomart in Ensembl. You need to contact the person who wrote this
document, they must be able to help you on this. If there are problems
in stand-alone biomart installation, please drop an email on this list.

Best,
Syed