[BioMart Users] Biomart

Neha Gupta
Hi there,

I  was trying to get the P.aeruginosa dataset from Biomart but could not find it. I s there any way that I can get the Ensembl ids of genes from this organism from Biomart? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Regards,

Neha Gupta

Re: [BioMart Users] Biomart

Joachim Baran-2
Hi!

> I  was trying to get the P.aeruginosa dataset from Biomart but could not find it. I s there any way that I can get the Ensembl ids of genes from this organism from Biomart?
  As far as I can tell, Pseudomonas aeruginosa is not part of Ensembl Bacteria. See the list of covered species here: http://bacteria.ensembl.org/info/about/species.html

  So, there is no BioMart for that species, because it is not in Ensembl to start with and I am not aware of a non-Ensembl BioMart that would have it either.

Joachim

Re: [BioMart Users] Biomart

Elena Rivkin

Neha,

I could not find P. aeruginosa dataset on the BioMart or on Ensembl. Do you know of any external databases that would contain this dataset?

Thank you,

Elena