[BioMart Users] Can't configure proxy in settings.conf

[BioMart Users] Can't configure proxy in settings.conf

Audrey Bihouee
Hello,

Is there someone who knows how to configure the settings.conf file with
a proxy ? In particular the ports

serverHost=my.proxy.adress
port=9002
proxy=3128

I don't understand if I need to change the port because I give a port
number in the proxy row.

An example will be wonderfull.
I can't I can't get rid of this problem.

Thanks a lot for your answer
Audrey

--

*************************
Audrey Bihouee - IE Université Nantes

IRT UN
l'institut du thorax - UMR 915
8 quai Moncousu
BP 70721
44007 NANTES Cedex 1, France

Tel : (33) 2 28 08 00 55
Fax : (33) 2 28 08 00 49

http://OGPucesADNantes.fr
http://www.umr915.univ-nantes.fr

Re: [BioMart Users] Can't configure proxy in settings.conf

Joachim Baran-2
Hi Audrey!

On 11-04-08 5:39 AM, "Audrey Bihouee" <[hidden email]>
wrote:
>Is there someone who knows how to configure the settings.conf file with
>a proxy ? In particular the ports
>serverHost=my.proxy.adress
>port=9002
>proxy=3128
  Can you be a bit more specific about the errors you are seeing?

  Does the description on page 10, section "Configuring MartView",
http://www.biomart.org/user-docs.pdf, help you?

Joachim