[BioMart Users] EBI UniProt Biomart Release Available

[BioMart Users] EBI UniProt Biomart Release Available

Steven Rosanoff
FYI,

The newest release of the EBI UniProtKB Biomart is now available.

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/uniprot/biomart/martview/

--
Steven Rosanoff
Software Engineer

Follow EBI on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/emblebi

[BioMart Users] sick at home

ljgarcia
Hi there

I am not feeling well, I will stay at home today.

Leyla

Re: [BioMart Users] sick at home

Joachim Baran-2
Hey!

On 11-07-28 3:44 AM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I am not feeling well, I will stay at home today.
  I hope you get better soon.

  Also, feel free to post questions about BioMart on this list -- perhaps
you have tried the new BioMart 0.8 or looked at the EBI relevant
http://central.biomart.org server? :)

Joachim