[BioMart Users] FW: Biomart no longer works on Firefox

[BioMart Users] FW: Biomart no longer works on Firefox

Arek Kasprzyk-2
Hi Pauline,
Please send all your  emails to [hidden email]. We are no longer using [hidden email]

From: Pauline Crystal NG <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 00:01:57 -0500
To: "[hidden email]'" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Biomart no longer works on Firefox

Hello,

I have used Ensembl  Biomart before and am familiar with its interface. It no longer works on Firefox for me (and looks ugly on InternetExplorer.)

If I go to Biomart, and go to Ensembl -> Human -> Genes, then I see filters, attributes, etc.  But I can’t expand on any of the filters or attributes – there is no button for the filters/attributes to drop down, hence I’m stuck.

Thank you,

Pauline

Pauline Ng, PhD

Group Leader, Computational & Mathematical Biology

Genome Institute of Singapore

60 Biopolis Street

#02-01 Genome

S138672, Singapore

Tel: +65-6808-8310

Re: [BioMart Users] FW: Biomart no longer works on Firefox

Arek Kasprzyk-2

Hi Pauline,
The 0.7 interface that you mentioned is going to be replaced soon by a number of new interfaces coming out with the 0.8 release of BioMart. The new 0.8 BioMart is already used for dcc.icgc.org and will soon be replacing the interfaces from www.biomart.org. New interfaces have been tested on all the major browsers so should not be causing such issues anymore

Arek Kasprzyk
Director, Bioinformatics Operations and Principal Investigator

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:       416-673-8559
Toll-free:           1-866-678-6427
www.oicr.on.ca

Administrative Assistant: [hidden email]

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.

From: Arek Kasprzyk <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:46:00 -0500
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>