[BioMart Users] General query

Ibai Irastorza
Good morning,

My name is Ibai and I am searching for homolog genes with ensembl of the anole lizard in human.
The problem arises when I want to connect to the dataset.

my registry is:

<MartRegistry>
     <MartURLLocation
        database="ensembl_mart_68"
        default="1"
        displayName="Ensembl Genes 68"
        host="www.ensembl.org
        includeDatasets="acarolinensis_gene_ensembl"
        martUser=""
        name="ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL"
        path="/biomart/martservice"
        port="80"
        serverVirtualSchema="default"
        visible="1" />
</MartRegistry>

but it does not work with $query->setDataset("acarolinensis_gene_ensembl");

who should I follow?
and is there any website to know how should the datasets be written?

Thanks a lot,

Ibai

Re: [BioMart Users] General query

Rhoda Kinsella
Hi Ibai
Please send your query to [hidden email] and we will investigate this issue.
Regards
Rhoda

On 19 Feb 2013, at 10:25, Ibai Irastorza <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Rhoda Kinsella Ph.D.
Ensembl Production Project Leader,
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI),
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton,
Cambridge,
CB10 1SD