[BioMart Users] How to extract the gene phenotpe association using biomart?

[BioMart Users] How to extract the gene phenotpe association using biomart?

Yaolan
How can I extract all gene phenotype associations in omim using biomart?

Re: [BioMart Users] How to extract the gene phenotpe association using biomart?

Arek Kasprzyk
Dear Yaolan,
Please go to central.biomart.org and choose "Database Search"/"Genome".
Then choose "Ensembl Genes 64", Click next, In the filter page you can select filtering criteria (e.g known genes) or just click next. In the attributes page please select  "External References" and choose some of the following attributes:

MIM Morbid accession
MIM Morbid description
MIM Gene Accession
MIM Gene Description