[BioMart Users] New BioMart Website Released

[BioMart Users] New BioMart Website Released

Arek Kasprzyk
Dear All,
We are pleased to announce the release of the new BioMart website (www.biomart.org),
which has been completely redesigned with improved functionality and graphics.
Your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Regards,
Arek Kasprzyk

PS. If you are a frequent visitor of www.biomart.org you may need to refresh your browser by clicking shift+reload to see the new pages.

Re: [BioMart Users] New BioMart Website Released

dmgood11
I notice that the Cluster Members filter in Phytozome in the 0.7 www.biomart.org  portal is not working.  ERROR: filter displayType 'range'  not valid.

I guess this is because Phytozome is still running on v0.6?

-David

David M. Goodstein, Ph.D.
Computational Genomics and Plant Genomics Program
Joint Genome Institute
USDOE - Lawrence Berkeley National Lab

On Nov 17, 2011, at 9:01 PM, Arek Kasprzyk wrote:

Dear All,
We are pleased to announce the release of the new BioMart website (www.biomart.org),
which has been completely redesigned with improved functionality and graphics.
Your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Regards,
Arek Kasprzyk

PS. If you are a frequent visitor of www.biomart.org you may need to refresh your browser by clicking shift+reload to see the new pages. _______________________________________________
Users mailing list

Re: [BioMart Users] New BioMart Website Released

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi David,
There should not be any compatibility issues between 0.6 and 0.7. There is BioMart backward compatibility translation layer that takes care of these sort of issues. I am cc'ing Syed Haider who may have a better insight into this

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:09 AM, David M. Goodstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Syed Haider-2
David,

please set the displayType property (using MartEditor) of the offending
filters to: text. Reboot your server and see if everything on your v0.6
is okay. Once done, BM version >= 0.7 should pick it up upon reconfigure
and restart.

HTH,
Syed