[BioMart Users] Problem creating marts

anu jagtap
Hi,

I have some annotation data. I have used the MartBuilder and martEditor tool to create the marts.

When I ran the SQL to create the marts, it generated all meta tables for the mart. But when I query select * from these tables I do not see any data in those tables.

Also, can I create marts only with one table? OR Do I have to have multiple tables with relations in within them?

Thanks,
Anu

Re: [BioMart Users] Problem creating marts

Yong Liang
Hi Anu,

How did you create the marts? You need to use MartBuilder and MartRunner to create the marts. You should see the data when the Martrunner finished. Then you can use MartEditor to config your marts, it will generate all the meta tables.

Yes, you can create marts with only one table.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Yong