[BioMart Users] Processor @ContentType("application/force-download")

Mariette
Hi everyone,

We have implemented a processor that return a file. To do so, we added the decoration
@ContentType("application/force-download") to our class that extends ProcessorImpl.

This is working just fine, however the resulting files is named result (what is correct as
it take the request url result?[...] name). To change the name, we wanted to add in the
header of the returned document something like this:

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=<filename>");

however we haven't seen any way to access the HttpServletResponse object from the
processor, there is any way to do it ?

thanks for your answer,
Jérôme