[BioMart Users] Query regarding installing Biomart databases locally

[BioMart Users] Query regarding installing Biomart databases locally

gourja gupta
Dear Sir,

I am research scholar in JNU, New Delhi. Presently, I want to start working on Biomart  and for that I want to install all databases in Biomart locally so that I can queried easily and effectively across different databases. I am not able to get the link for local installation of Biomart databases. Can you please help me out?

Hope to have reply soon.

Regards,
Gourja

Re: [BioMart Users] Query regarding installing Biomart databases locally

Junjun Zhang
Dear Gourja,

Please follow the instructions in documents listed on the page: http://www.biomart.org/install.html. You may start from the "Quick install guide".

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Junjun

[BioMart Users] Fwd: Query regarding installing Biomart databases locally

gourja gupta

Dear Junjun,

Thanks for your reply. The instructions given on the webpage shows how to locally install biomart website for adding new database to existing mart but I want to install all databases in biomart locally. That I donot know how to do? Can you please help me on that?

Regards,
Gourja