[BioMart Users] biomart 0.8rc6: dropdown menu

[BioMart Users] biomart 0.8rc6: dropdown menu

Parul Kudtarkar
Dear Biomart community,

Here is how I am trying to create a dropdown for few of our filter terms,
1) Right click on the filter term and select dropdown.
2) Then hit update to get the list of dropdown items.(see the attached
screenshot)
However I do not get any terms on the right pannel. I have checked the
connection parameters and every thing seems to be fine. Any clue on how to
proceed or alternate methods would be helpful.

Thanks and regards,
Parul Kudtarkar

--
Parul Kudtarkar
Scientific Programmer

Screenshot-1.png (94K) Download Attachment

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8rc6: dropdown menu

Yong Liang

Hi Parul,

The filter type need to be either "singleselect" or "multiselect" for the
dropdown update. Hope this helps.

Yong

On 11-08-29 4:51 PM, "Parul Kudtarkar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear Biomart community,
>
>Here is how I am trying to create a dropdown for few of our filter terms,
>1) Right click on the filter term and select dropdown.
>2) Then hit update to get the list of dropdown items.(see the attached
>screenshot)
>However I do not get any terms on the right pannel. I have checked the
>connection parameters and every thing seems to be fine. Any clue on how to
>proceed or alternate methods would be helpful.
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Parul Kudtarkar
>

>--
>Parul Kudtarkar
>Scientific Programmer
>Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics
>Beckman Institute,
>California Institute of Technology
>http://www.spbase.org

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8rc6: dropdown menu

Parul Kudtarkar
Dear Yong,

It works with filter type set to "singleselect" or "multiselect" for
dropdown update. Thanks! Also it would be further helpful to add a section
on creation of dropdown or similar items to the user guide.

Thanks and regards,
Parul Kudtarkar