[BioMart Users] biomart war file / jetty

[BioMart Users] biomart war file / jetty

Vincent Le Texier
Hello everyone,
I have just installed and configured the latest biomart version (0.8)
with no trouble.
However, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to deploy biomart as a
war file in jetty ?
(I could not find anything in the ant build.xml)
If so, any help would be much appreciated.

--
Vincent Le Texier
Senior Software Engineer

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart war file / jetty

Jack Hsu
Re: [BioMart Users] biomart war file / jetty Hi Vincent,

The BioMart project includes Jetty as an embedded application server.

You should only need to run the dist/scripts/biomart-server.sh script (or biomart-server.bat) script to start the server.

The Jetty server is configured to serve from the dist/web/webapps folder, where you will see an exploded WAR called martapps.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

-jack

letexier@...