[BioMart Users] ensembl genes 61 unavailable

[BioMart Users] ensembl genes 61 unavailable

PATERSON Trevor
I'm not sure who to contact for this

but ensembl 61 genes is again unavailable on biomart.org

Serious Error: Could not connect to mysql database ensembl_mart_61: DBI connect('database=ensembl_mart_61;host=dcc-qa-db.oicr.on.ca;port=3306','bm_web',...) failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'dcc-qa-db.oicr.on.ca' (113) at /srv/biomart_server/biomart.org/biomart-perl/lib/BioMart/Configuration/DBLocation.pm line 98

Trevor Paterson PhD
email [hidden email]

Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Scotland EH25 9PS
phone +44 (0)131 5274197
http://bioinformatics.roslin.ed.ac.uk/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Re: [BioMart Users] ensembl genes 61 unavailable

Rhoda Kinsella
Hi Trevor
You can access the Ensembl 61 marts at www.ensembl.org/biomart/martview/ until the issues are resolved at www.biomart.org. If you need any help with your query, please let me know.
Regards
Rhoda

On 23 Feb 2011, at 09:52, PATERSON Trevor wrote:

[...]

Rhoda Kinsella Ph.D.
Ensembl Bioinformatician,
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI),
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD,
UK.

Re: [BioMart Users] ensembl genes 61 unavailable

PATERSON Trevor
unfortunately it is the biomart webservices hosted on biomart.org that I am using...

Trevor Paterson

Re: [BioMart Users] ensembl genes 61 unavailable

Syed Haider
Apologies for the inconvenience Trevor, let us restart the database
server and we write to you as soon as its up and running again.

Syed

On 23/02/2011 10:20, PATERSON Trevor wrote:

> unfortunately it is the biomart webservices hosted on biomart.org that I am using...
>

> Trevor Paterson
>

> ________________________________

Can you send me details of your query and I will see if I can help?
Regards
Rhoda

On 23 Feb 2011, at 10:20, PATERSON Trevor wrote:

unfortunately it is the biomart webservices hosted on biomart.org that I am using...

Trevor Paterson

Re: [BioMart Users] ensembl genes 61 unavailable

Syed Haider
Hi Trevor,

the server is back up, your application should work fine now.

Best,