[BioMart Users] ensembl_peptide_shift attribute has disappeared from BioMart

[BioMart Users] ensembl_peptide_shift attribute has disappeared from BioMart

Moretti Sébastien
Hi

With the former Ensembl releases I was able to retrieve peptide shift
for non-synonymous snps from biomart.

Now it seems that this attribute has disappeared from biomart, but this
information is still available on the ensembl web interface.

Do you plan to re-implement this attribute again in Biomart ?

--
Sébastien Moretti
SIB Vital-IT EMBnet, Quartier Sorge - Genopode

Re: [BioMart Users] ensembl_peptide_shift attribute has disappeared from BioMart

Elena Rivkin
Hi,

Yes you are right, this attribute is not available in the latest
EnsemblMart release (62). For information on why it was not included,
please contact Ensembl helpdesk at [hidden email]

Thank you,
Elena

On 11-05-19 8:31 AM, "Sébastien Moretti" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi
>
>With the former Ensembl releases I was able to retrieve peptide shift
>for non-synonymous snps from biomart.
>
>Now it seems that this attribute has disappeared from biomart, but this
>information is still available on the ensembl web interface.
>

>Do you plan to re-implement this attribute again in Biomart ?
>
>--
>Sébastien Moretti
>SIB Vital-IT EMBnet, Quartier Sorge - Genopode
>CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
>Tel.: +41 (21) 692 4079/4221
>http://www.vital-it.ch/ http://ch.embnet.org/ http://myhits.vital-it.ch/

Re: [BioMart Users] ensembl_peptide_shift attribute has disappeared from BioMart

Rhoda Kinsella
Hi Sébastien
I will reinstate this for release 63. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Regards
Rhoda

On 19 May 2011, at 13:31, Sébastien Moretti wrote:

> Hi
>
> With the former Ensembl releases I was able to retrieve peptide
> shift for non-synonymous snps from biomart.
>
> Now it seems that this attribute has disappeared from biomart, but
> this information is still available on the ensembl web interface.
>

> Do you plan to re-implement this attribute again in Biomart ?
>
> --
> Sébastien Moretti
> SIB Vital-IT EMBnet, Quartier Sorge - Genopode
> CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
> Tel.: +41 (21) 692 4079/4221
> http://www.vital-it.ch/ http://ch.embnet.org/ http://myhits.vital-it.ch/

Rhoda Kinsella Ph.D.
Ensembl Bioinformatician,
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI),
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD,
UK.

Re: [BioMart Users] [ensembl-dev] ensembl_peptide_shift attribute has disappeared from BioMart

Moretti Sébastien
Okay

Thanks