[BioMart Users] flanking sequences for SNPs at central portal

[BioMart Users] flanking sequences for SNPs at central portal

Mary Mangan
Hi folks--

I’m trying to transition some stuff that I do to central.biomart.org, but I can’t figure out how to do something I’ve done at www.biomart.org.

I want a list of SNPs, and 10 bp flanking upstream and downstream.

For example, www.biomart.org: human SNPs from dbSNP 132 can be obtained, and sequence attributes can be set with upstream/downstream checkboxes and a value.

I have tried to use central.biomart.org from Sequence tool entry point and Variant entry point, and also from the Genome search, and I can’t figure out how to do this.

Can you please provide the steps from the web interface to accomplish this at the central site? I must be missing a step....

Thanks,

Mary

Mary Mangan, PhD
President
OpenHelix LLC
1-888-861-5051
[hidden email]
http://blog.openhelix.com
twitter @openhelix

Re: [BioMart Users] flanking sequences for SNPs at central portal

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Mary,
The central.biomart.org is still under development and I don't think SNP flank sequence retrieval is implemented yet.