[BioMart Users] lib directory of a plugin

[BioMart Users] lib directory of a plugin

Mariette
Hi everyone,

Can jars of a plugin being something else than processors ? I would like
to have
a jar within some classes dirctely accessible from my JSP page. Is that
possible ?

thanks for your answer,
Jérôme

Re: [BioMart Users] lib directory of a plugin

Syed Haider-2
Jerome,

 From Java point of view, its possible indeed. You would need to make
sure that you reference it correctly in your JSP page and the paths to
jar are correct.

Best,
Syed