[BioMart Users] linkouturl

Mariette
Hi everyone,

I'd like to link a martform result to an other page using the linkouturl
value.
However I want to know the value clicked. How can I access this variable to
build the correct url ?

linkouturl : /mypage?id=XXXXX

thanks,
Jerome

Re: [BioMart Users] linkouturl

Syed Haider-2
Mariette,

I guess what you are looking for is %s%. in the linkOutUrl property of
attribute, if you type in %s%, that gets replaced with the attribute's
value on the fly.

Best,
Syed

On 06/03/2012 16:23, Mariette wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to link a martform result to an other page using the linkouturl
> value.
> However I want to know the value clicked. How can I access this variable to
> build the correct url ?
>
> linkouturl : /mypage?id=XXXXX
>
> thanks,
> Jerome

Re: [BioMart Users] linkouturl

Mariette

Hi,
How can I do the same kind of link but making a link on the name column
of the table with the id in the url ?
is that possible ?

thanks
jerome

Le 07/03/2012 22:45, Syed Haider a écrit :

> Mariette,
>
> I guess what you are looking for is %s%. in the linkOutUrl property of
> attribute, if you type in %s%, that gets replaced with the attribute's
> value on the fly.
>
> Best,
> Syed
>
> On 06/03/2012 16:23, Mariette wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'd like to link a martform result to an other page using the linkouturl
>> value.
>> However I want to know the value clicked. How can I access this
>> variable to
>> build the correct url ?
>>
>> linkouturl : /mypage?id=XXXXX
>>
>> thanks,
>> Jerome

Re: [BioMart Users] linkouturl

Mariette

Hi again,

moreover is it possible to force the opening in a new window.

thx,
Jerome

Le 02/08/2012 16:57, Mariette a écrit :

> Hi,
> How can I do the same kind of link but making a link on the name
> column of the table with the id in the url ?
> is that possible ?
>
> thanks
> jerome
>

> Le 07/03/2012 22:45, Syed Haider a écrit :
>> Mariette,
>>
>> I guess what you are looking for is %s%. in the linkOutUrl property
>> of attribute, if you type in %s%, that gets replaced with the
>> attribute's value on the fly.
>>
>> Best,
>> Syed
>>
>> On 06/03/2012 16:23, Mariette wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I'd like to link a martform result to an other page using the
>>> linkouturl
>>> value.
>>> However I want to know the value clicked. How can I access this
>>> variable to
>>> build the correct url ?
>>>
>>> linkouturl : /mypage?id=XXXXX
>>>
>>> thanks,