[BioMart Users] marteditor error

Rebecca Ewing
Hi

I am trying to export our latest dataset in marteditor but keep getting an error:

Problems with exporting requested dataset. Check that dataset id is unique, you have write permissions and the meta_configuration tables are in required format.

Our dataset is the same as usual, it just has extra rows, and I am exporting it in the same way as usual. I can still get earlier datasets to export, so it doesn't seem to have anything to do with permissions. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Rebecca

Re: [BioMart Users] marteditor error

Joachim Baran-2
Hi!

On 11-03-24 5:55 AM, "Rebecca Shepherd" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Our dataset is the same as usual, it just has extra rows, and I am
>exporting it in the same way as usual. I can still get earlier datasets
>to export, so it doesn't seem to have anything to do with permissions.
>Has anyone got any ideas?
  Can you please post some examples of the additional rows you are adding?
Are you using primary keys in your tables, or do you rely on your data to
be in 3NF anyway?

Joachim

Re: [BioMart Users] marteditor error

Rebecca Ewing
I have found the problem now. It was the dataset_id_key column in the meta_conf tables. The column length was set to 1 and the dataset was number 10.

Thanks

Rebecca